SPECIFICATIONS:

  • X 3
  • X 1
  • X 1

Book A Viewing

PROPERTY LOCATION:

PROPERTY DETAILS:

An amazing opportunity to buy this immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached home at just 70% of market value, on a part ownership scheme via Winchester Housing Trust.
This modern property is set in an excellent location just a few minutes walk from Wickham Square. The accommodation includes a good size sitting room, a modern fitted kitchen/diner and a cloakroom on the ground floor.
Upstairs on the first floor are three bedrooms, with bedrooms 1 and 2 benefitting from built in cupboard space, all serviced by the modern family bathroom.
Outside to the front is an allocated parking space and a pathway with planted borders, with the possibility of creating a further parking space. A gate leads through to a wide sideway which in turn follows through to the neatly presented rear garden with artificial lawn and a timber shed.

NB - This property is sold on a part ownership basis - you buy 70% of the market value with the remaining 30% owned by Winchester Housing Trust.
Unlike other schemes, no rent/charges are payable on the 30% owned by WHT.
Any buyer must register with Help To Buy South to confirm eligibility and obtain a registration number. Please ask us for details.

TELL SOMEONE YOU KNOW

SIMILAR PROPERTIES THAT MAY INTEREST YOU:

PROPERTY OFFICE :

Charters Bishops Waltham
Charters Estate Agents Bishops Waltham
St. Georges Square
Bishops Waltham
Hampshire
SO32 1AF

What's my property worth?

Free Valuation
3 Bedroom House

Buddens Road, Wickham

£248,500 - Under Offer